Wolters Kluwer, Tax & Accounting UK has today announced the availability of its CCH OneClick product. Built for accountancy practices and their clients, CCH OneClick enables Tax Advisors to embrace digitalisation and delivers the open integration that practices need to connect digital data held in a variety of systems.
CCH OneClick provides a set of cloud tools that are delivered through two new connected workspaces; the advisor workspace, which provides new features for advisors, and the client workspace, which delivers an area for secure document exchange, document approval and messaging.
Tax Advisors realise that the move to digitalisation is inevitable. Moving forward, they will need to support multiple accounting packages as well as incoming data from HMRC. They will have to ensure GDPR compliance, meet Making Tax Digital requirements and, ideally, have access to information in a single place and while on the move. CCH OneClick has been created to become the single place from which Tax Advisors can obtain and process data while delivering services that are valued by clients.
CCH OneClick introduces customers to cloud tools which open up connectivity of the software with other systems
- Open Integration Programme – introduced in May 2016, it enables permanent connection between a client’s business in an online bookkeeping product, and allows CCH OneClick seamless access to live transactional data. This data can then be consumed for the clients’ other accounting activities such as producing final accounts and, when Making Tax Digital goes live, for quarterly reporting. It also enables the Tax Advisor to then post back adjustments into the online accounting product.
- Making Tax Digital – This toolset already has a variety of features even ahead of the Making Tax Digital go-live date. Features include the Digital Tax Account and Quarterly Reporting. The Digital Tax Account is fully connected with HMRC through its APIs, enabling CCH OneClick to access HMRC data held for the Tax Advisor’s clients. This will save a significant amount of time as it removes the need to key any data held by HMRC. Quarterly Reporting includes features including identifying the Making Tax Digital client, reporting dashboards monitoring deadlines and the ability to consume data from open integration, and quarterly report. VAT filing is the next enhancement to the MTD toolset and is due for release in Autumn 2018.
- Client Workspace – this not only connects with the advisor workplace which allows the secure exchange of documents and messages with a Tax Advisor’s clients, but also enables secure document approval thereby helping to support GDPR requirements.
- Practice Mobile – this is a mobile app (for Android and iOS) which allows access to important practice data when employees of a practice are working on the move.
- Digital Data Request – this toolset solves the pain points associated with data collection and includes a mobile app as well as a web browser app coming soon. Data can be digitally provided to the Tax Advisor throughout the tax year making the process more efficient and also enabling the Tax Advisor to automatically capture data and pre-populate the compliance systems with ease.
Claire Carter, Managing Director, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting UK, commented:
“Today is an exciting day for the accountancy profession in the UK. At Wolters Kluwer, we’ve always been proud to put customers at the heart of all that we do and have been working alongside our customers to obtain critical insights and feedback to build into our product roadmap. Our cloud suite will go far beyond the provision of tools to deliver compliance services. As compliance becomes more and more commoditised, we will automate processes, and focus on innovative technology that really makes a difference, delivers tangible impact and continues to delight our customers.”
Customers can control who in their organisation has access to the data in the CCH OneClick platform and associated applications with access driven from the client list within CCH Central.
Click here for more information about CCH OneClick or get in touch at CCHOneClick@wolterskluwer.co.uk