Watch this webinar where we demonstrate how to get the most from CCH Accounts Production and demonstrate the benefits of integrating with other CCH Suite modules, such as CCH Working Paper Management, CCH iXBRL Review & Tag and CCH Fixed Asset Register.
CCH Working Paper Management provides an efficient, paperless way of storing and managing the working papers for each of your clients, with full integration to CCH Accounts Production.
By providing a single location for information on all a company’s assets, CCH Fixed Asset Register makes the job of accounting for them as quick and simple as possible.
CCH iXBRL Review & Tag allows you to quickly and easily add iXBRL tags to accounts created in Microsoft Word and Excel format.
In this session we will demonstrate how you can:
- Manage your workings for accounting and tax files, and even create example templates for your staff to use
- Collate information from a wide variety of sources into a single client file
- Increase efficiency and speed of data entry with the integrated CCH Fixed Asset Register for both accounting and tax purposes
- Calculate depreciation automatically in order to save time
- Import data from Microsoft Excel to pre-populate the Fixed Asset Register
- Where you can receive help and support
Simply complete the form to be taken to the recording.
Existing users of CCH Accounts Production, CCH Corporation Tax and CCH Central will get the most benefit, however anyone join the webinar to see how these products will benefit their practice.