Embrace digitalisation with CCH OneClick and Xero
Connect, communicate and collaborate – anytime, anywhere on any device.
CCH OneClick and Xero working together!
Use CCH OneClick and Xero to transfer financial data between your bookkeeping and accounts production software as well as to HMRC for MTD quarterly reporting.
CCH OneClick for advisors
- Manage all client communication in one place
- Never send documents to the wrong client
- See your workload and deadlines at a glance
- See all clients’ data whatever their choice of bookkeeping solution
- A single, end-to-end MTD solution
- Remain GDPR compliant
CCH OneClick for clients
- Clients can access information anytime, anywhere including past returns
- See their upcoming tasks and progress on a clear timeline
- Share sensitive information or approved documents via their mobile devices
- Collaborate with you
- Remain GDPR compliant
Xero is world-leading online accounting software built for small business.
- Get a real-time view of your cashflow. Log in anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet of phone to get a real-time view of your cash flow. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple, smart and occasionally magical.
- Run your business on the go. Use our mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims – from anywhere.
- Get paid faster with online invoicing. Send online invoices to your customers – and get updated when they’re opened.
- Reconcile in seconds. Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Just click ok to reconcile.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
“Digitalisation has transformed retail, transport, leisure, insurance, banking and many other sectors. It will have a profound impact on the tax and accounting profession.”
Claire Carter, Managing Director, Wolters Kluwer, Tax & Accounting, UK & Ireland
Open Integration enables the efficient transfer of financial data to and from your clients through our CCH Central suite and HMRC for Making Tax Digital (MTD) quarterly reporting. It allows you to easily import client data from products like Sage, Quickbooks, Xero and many more.
- Import data from multiple online sources as well as CSV files
- Post back adjusted data into your client’s online accounting solution
- Easily import transaction level financial data, so you don’t need to retype
- See all of your client’s businesses in one place
Watch this short video to see how CCH OneClick brings information together into a single database with a single set of reporting tools for advisory work and quarterly MTD reporting.
Making Tax Digital
From understanding which of your clients are ready for the transition, identifying the tasks you and your clients need to complete, to submitting your clients, CCH OneClick provides you with an end to end Making Tax Digital (MTD) solution.
- Intelligent, user friendly, quarterly reporting solution with seamless integration to CCH Central
- A consistent process for MTD, regardless of your client’s bookkeeping package
- Easily understand which of your clients are ready for the transition to MTD
- MTD Timeline provides a single, holistic view of all practice and client MTD tasks and deadlines
- See at a glance, what tasks are due to be completed, when, and by who and mark tasks as complete
Keep in touch with our mobile app (Android & iOS). Stay connected to your key data in CCH Central with access to your client’s details, documents, messages and tasks on the go.
- Request approval of documents and send, reply and forward messages to colleagues to action
- View deadlines and plan your work
- Receive push notifications if your client has sent you a message or approved a document
- Colour coded tasks provide an indication on the urgency on your deadlines
- Available for all employees in your practice
Secure Document Exchange & Approval
A single, secure and intuitive environment for client communication. Using the latest secure encryption standards, CCH OneClick allows your clients to view documents from wherever they are and from any device.
- Fully integrated with CCH Central, removing the risk of sending documents or emails to the wrong person
- Documents, including final accounts, tax returns, statements and bills, can be sent to clients for approval or rejection
- See the status of all outstanding approval requests in real time
- Clients can also initiate communications with you on information requests
- Documents will no longer get ‘lost’ in someones inbox
- Only acceptable files can be uploaded. For example, executable files cannot be exchanged
- Scans all documents during the upload process
Digital Data Collection
Digital Data Request
A mobile app, available to your clients to see what information you’ve requested to help assist with the completion of their tax return.
- Presents your clients with a list of income sources where they need to provide data
- Clients can upload requested information quickly and efficiently from their mobile, available to you in real time
- A single place for you to view all client and HMRC data captured together with the ability to review and populate the tax system
Digital Data Review
An area within your CCH OneClick workspace where you can review and see all the tax data that your clients have sent you digitally, along with the data HMRC already hold on your clients’ behalf in their digital tax account (DTA).
- Data sent to you by your clients (using the Digital Data Request app) will be available to view within the Digital Data Review screen
- Commit reviewed data to CCH Personal Tax for even greater efficiencies by removing the need for manual data entry (coming soon)
Using the CCH OneClick connected Advisor and Client workspaces to collaborate in a secure way, enables you to proactively support compliance processes while being GDPR compliant and MTD ready.