Embrace digitalisation to accelerate practice growth
Combine the CCH Central suite and CCH OneClick and transform your practice for the digital age.
Unique smart workspace – fully integrated into CCH Central
CCH OneClick’s connectivity breaks down the barriers between online and on-premise systems and makes life easier for you and your clients. Collaborate in real time.
Collect data from clients efficiently
With it’s links into CCH Personal Tax from CCH Central, use the Data Request app to directly request any missing data and supporting documentation from clients – for the completion of their tax return.
Support multiple bookkeeping solutions
Open Integration creates a permanent connection between your clients’ transactional bookkeeping data and CCH Central. Use that data to produce accounts, management reports and file quarterly reports. Also, send adjustments back into the bookkeeping product.
Access your on-premise software while on the go
Stay connected to your key data in CCH Central with access to your client’s details, documents, messages and tasks on the move through the CCH OneClick mobile app.
Closer client collaboration
Advisor and Client workspaces on CCH OneClick are connected so you truly collaborate, in a secure way, for messaging and document exchange.
Proactive compliance solutions
Proactively support all your practice compliance processes while remaining GDPR compliant and MTD ready with CCH OneClick.
Avoid endless piles of receipts
With Basecone your clients can scan their receipts sending the data in real-time to the web platform and then into Twinfield or Xero bookkeeping software.
Centralise client emails and files
Using CCH Document Management software ensures all emails and related documents belonging to a client are accessible in a central place at any time.
Drive growth and efficiency with an intelligent, fully integrated accounting software suite that ensures you are making the best use of your time.
Digital documentation and invoice scanning on the go with Basecone Spenser and Basecone FLUX
Basecone helps to create a paperless environment in your practice. Your clients can easily upload their receipts and invoices using the Basecone Spencer app – no need for shoe boxes full or receipts! Once scanned the document data is then immediately available in real time on the web platform. Basecone Flux gives your clients the power to easily approve expenses submitted within their business.
You can support multiple existing bookkeeping solutions with CCH OneClick
Our Open Integration technology in CCH OneClick allows you to connect between Sage One, QuickBooks, Exact or Xero, our CCH Central suite and HMRC for quarterly reporting. If you’re an accountant working in practice you can now view all your client’s bookkeeping data in one place.
Digital Data Collection
Digital Data Request
A mobile app, available to your clients to see what information you’ve requested to help assist with the completion of their tax return.
- Presents your clients with a list of income sources where they need to provide data
- Clients can upload requested information quickly and efficiently from their mobile, available to you in real time
- A single place for you to view all client and HMRC data captured together with the ability to review and populate the tax system
Digital Data Review
An area within your CCH OneClick workspace where you can review and see all the tax data that your clients have sent you digitally, along with the data HMRC already hold on your clients’ behalf in their digital tax account (DTA).
- Data sent to you by your clients (using the Digital Data Request app) will be available to view within the Digital Data Review screen
- Commit reviewed data to CCH Personal Tax for even greater efficiencies by removing the need for manual data entry (coming soon)
Secure Document Exchange & Approval
A single, secure and intuitive environment for client communication. Using the latest secure encryption standards, CCH OneClick allows your clients to view documents from wherever they are and from any device.
- Fully integrated with CCH Central, removing the risk of sending documents or emails to the wrong person
- Documents, including final accounts, tax returns, statements and bills, can be sent to clients for approval or rejection
- See the status of all outstanding approval requests in real time
- Clients can also initiate communications with you on information requests
- Documents will no longer get ‘lost’ in someones inbox
- Only acceptable files can be uploaded. For example, executable files cannot be exchanged
- Scans all documents during the upload process