It’s the end of the tax return as we know it. Get prepared for Making Tax Digital for VAT in April 2019.
In April 2019 the HMRC online interface, where 87% of accountants currently manually enter VAT submissions, will no longer be available for those over the VAT threshold.
Companies and individuals above the VAT threshold of £85,000 will be mandated to use compliant software to digitally submit accurate financial information to HMRC.
Is your practice ready?
Read the eBook to find out about:
- How MTD for VAT will impact you
- HMRC exemptions
- HMRC’s pilot scheme
- Digital record-keeping
- Spreadsheets and MTD for VAT
- Engaging with your clients
- MTD for VAT fact vs. fiction and FAQs
It also contains:
- A helpful checklist to help you ensure nothing is overlooked as you explore what changes will need to be put in place
- A step-by-step process to support your transition from your existing processes to new MTD for VAT-compliant processes
Simply complete the form to download the MTD for VAT eBook.