The HMRC online interface, where most accountants have been manually entering VAT submissions, is no longer be available for those over the VAT threshold.
Companies and individuals above the VAT threshold of £85,000 must use compliant API-enabled software to digitally submit accurate financial information to HMRC.
Is your finance team ready?
Read this guide to find out:
- What is Making Tax Digital and when is it happening?
- What’s the status quo and how will it change?
- What is bridging software?
- How can the implementation of MTD benefit my company?
- How can finance teams prepare for the transition?
- About additional MTD support for finance teams
- How Wolters Kluwer can help you
Simply complete the form to download the MTD for VAT guide today.