Are you getting the most out of CCH Workflow for your credit control automation?
Join this 1.5 hour webinar to see a full demonstration how to automate the generation of statements and deliver them to your clients on time, and with little effort.
The course will focus on using the full credit control automation, including delivery of statements, therefore you should be a customer for both CCH Practice Management and CCH Document Management.
- Details you need from your IT department/provider
- Preparing your database
- Setting up the required extra fields
- Setting default delivery methods
- Creating a credit control contact association
- Creating Document Management templates for mail delivery
- Creating message templates for CCH OneClick delivery
- Enabling the workflows
- How your process has now changed
Your presenters will be Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax. During this webinar you will also have the opportunity to ask our experts questions to address your common user issues.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Credit Controllers and Practice Managers, which will provide guidance of how to use the credit control workflows in the workflow catalogue.
Unable to make this date?
Contact our Professional Services team to discuss on-site training options or suggestions for future events and locations.