Are you making the most of billing within CCH Practice Management?
Join this 1.5 hour webinar to see a full demonstration of how you can maximise your utilisation of the billing tool in CCH Practice Management.
This course will provide an overview of the billing process using the wizard in CCH Practice Management, demonstrating various effects on the work in progress.
- Straight forward billing where all time required has been posted
- Paragraphs and master paragraphs
- Interim / estimate to complete bills – and the affect on work in progress
- Pure profit bills and credit notes
- Group billing tab and how to utilise this
Your presenters will be Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax. During this webinar you will also have the opportunity to ask our experts questions to address your common user issues.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for new and existing users, users who raise bills in CCH Practice Management.
Unable to make this date?
Contact our Professional Services team to discuss on-site training options or suggestions for future events and locations.