Are you getting the most from CCH Document Management?
Join this 2 hour webinar to see a full demonstration of how to get the most out of CCH Document Management for your growing document storage requirements.
This course will cover best practice around creating and managing document templates, as well as archive and destructions options and also common queries around using the MS office plugins the options available in MS Outlook.
- Understanding document archiving and destruction options in CCH Central
- Using the permission managed document centre options
- Defining archive and destruction periods based on document types
- Understanding document template options
- Best practice and commonly used merge fields
- Field codes in practice
- MS Office integration
- Understanding MS Outlook integration options
Your presenters will be Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax. During this webinar you will also have the opportunity to ask our experts questions to address your common user issues.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for all system administrators of CCH Document Management.
Unable to make this date?
Contact our Professional Services team to discuss on-site training options or suggestions for future events and locations.