Are you getting the most from CCH Corporation Tax?
Join this 1.5 hour webinar to see a best practice approach to ensure you get the most out of the CCH Corporation Tax balance sheet area and can claim the correct allowances available.
This course will cover how to enter additions and disposals, importing additions and disposal from the Fixed Asset register or from Excel .csv format to save time and ensure the integrity of data. Our experts will also explain how the tangible fixed asset statement can be formatted and analysed, so the optimum correct capital allowances can be applied. You will also see how to enter capital disposal information to obtain indexation allowance and chargeable gains/losses.
- Formatting the tangible fixed asset reconciliation statement
- Importing from Accounts Production
- Creating additions and disposals analyses
- Importing from the Fixed Asset Register
- Exporting and Importing additions and disposals to and from Excel .csv format
- Treatment of non-qualifying assets
- Brought forward balances
- Main Pool additions
- Special rate pool additions
- Short life assets
- Annual investment allowance
- First year allowances
- Structural & Buildings allowance
- Disclaiming allowances
- Capital disposals
Your presenters will be Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax. During this webinar you will also have the opportunity to ask our experts questions to address your common user issues.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for those users of CCH Corporation Tax who are responsible for preparing and submitting CT600s and Corporation tax computations for HMRC.
Unable to make this date?
Contact our Professional Services team to discuss on-site training options or suggestions for future events and locations.