Learn from our experts to improve your utilisation of CCH Accounts Production.
Our live webinars aim to help you unlock the full potential of the CCH Central software suite, delivered by Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax.
This CCH Accounts Production webinar session has been designed for new and existing users of CCH Accounts Production. Our facilitators will use live demonstrations of the software to provide an overview best practice to help you improve your processes when using this module. During the session we’ll demonstrate a company based upon a limited company qualifying under FRS 102 S1A, and how the process is similar for FRS 105 and IFRS but not all are identical. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions to address your common user issues.
Course programme content
- CCH Accounts Production home pages
- CCH Accounts Production local pages
- Look-up features
- Presentation of primary financial statements
- Triggers in the Statutory database
- Revaluation / Prior Year Adjustments
- Exception Report
- Year-end options
- Other hints and tips
After this webinar you will learn and understand:
- Best practice within CCH Accounts Production to streamline the process of preparing statutory accounts.
- Where duplications could be avoided using homepages.
- The lookups and shortcuts for identification of data entry
- The source data within formats and the statutory database directly having impact upon financial statement