Learn from our experts to improve your utilisation of CCH Accounts Production.
Our live webinars aim to help you unlock the full potential of the CCH Central software suite, delivered by Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax.
This webinar session has been designed for new and existing users, responsible for preparing accounts for sole traders and partnerships, including farms formats but excluding the CCH Accounts Production medical formats. Our facilitators will use live demonstrations to provide an overview of the new features in the unincorporated pack, conversion of existing jobs and best practice for using the unincorporated pack. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions to address your common user issues.
*Early Bird discount now available – reduced from £99 to £80*
Course programme content
- Introduction to the unincorporated pack
- Overview of features
- Conversion of existing sole trader and partnership jobs in CCH Accounts Production to the new unincorporated entity
- Concept of link nominals within a partnership
- Partnership – profit share
- Other hints and tips
After this webinar you will learn and understand:
- Tools available to improve the production of accounts for sole traders and partnerships including farm formats using the unincorporated master pack.
- The conversion routine for existing jobs in CCH Accounts Production to the new unincorporated pack