Are you using CCH Document Management to it’s full potential?
Join our experts to learn how to maximise your utilisation CCH Document Management so you can drive greater efficiency for your practice.
Document management (DM) integrates with many products in central. This half-day seminar will help you see the full potential of CCH Document Management by demonstrating best practice for a range of common scenarios which practices face every day using our software products.
- CCH Central – how to incorporate DM into your everyday central processes
- CCH Personal Tax – how does DM integrate with your Personal Tax
- CCH Accounts Production – how does DM integrate with your accounts module.
- CCH Practice Management – best practice for making use of DM within practice management
- CCH OneClick – understanding where DM helps your CCH OneClick processes
- CCH Workflow – making best use of DM to automate across the central modules.
Your presenters will be Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax. During this seminar you will have the opportunity to ask questions and to discuss the best practice examples in the context of your own practice.
Who should attend?
This seminar has been designed for partners and administrators who are involved in planning, or responsible for implementing, their practice’s processes and procedures.
9:00 Registration, teas and coffees
All timings are approximate.
Unable to make these dates or locations?
Email our Professional Services team to discuss on-site training options or suggestions for future events and locations.