Making Tax Digital Roadshows
MTD will ultimately transform the filing of VAT into a seamless, end-to-end fully digital experience for taxpayers and advisors alike. Wolters Kluwer is prepared for the change, are you? Come along to one of our half-day roadshows to see how we can support your practice transition to digital transformation, with a live demonstration of our new VAT filing solution within CCH OneClick.
It’s the end of the tax return as we know it. MTD is an HMRC run initiative that aims high, and will ultimately transform the filing of VAT into a seamless, end-to-end fully digital experience for taxpayers and advisors alike. It is an opportunity for the industry to truly embrace digital.
Currently the HMRC’s online service accounts nearly 90% of all VAT submissions. By April 2019, this service will be removed, and all businesses will be driven to either use an advisor (who must use online software) or use online software that is API-enabled to perform the submissions. CCH OneClick has been built for accountancy practices and their clients to embrace digitalisation and MTD, and now includes new VAT filing functionality that allows you to maintain your current VAT processes.
Join one of our half-day MTD Roadshows at 6 locations across the UK this October
You’ll hear insights from our latest thought leadership and see a live demonstration of our new VAT filing solution within CCH OneClick. Here’s a taste of what we’ll be covering:
- The state of the nation: The Wolters Kluwer view Our expert team will recap what’s happening in the industry and what we’re doing to support you and your clients.
- Bridging the gap: Spreadsheets and VAT Hear the latest thought leadership and see a live demonstration of how CCH OneClick provides the digital link for VAT filing from your spreadsheets.
- Preparing for Making Tax Digital: What’s next? We will look ahead to give you an overview of what’s coming next for MTD, including quarterly reporting.
- Practice digitalisation: The CCH OneClick pipeline Get an exclusive update on the future capability that we are building into CCH OneClick, including data collection tools.
- Engaging your clients: How to bring them with you 5 things you need to consider to ensure client buy-in during your transition to digital transformation.