Learn from our experts to improve your utilisation of CCH Practice Management.
Our live webinars aim to help you unlock the full potential of the CCH Central software suite, delivered by Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax.
This CCH Practice Management webinar session has been designed for new and existing users, who write or amend reports. Our facilitators will use live demonstrations to provide an overview of the purpose of the filtering function used in reporting. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions to address your common user issues.
Course programme content
- Analysis of WIP over time
- Billing information over time
- Calculated columns
- Summarising and counting
- Pivot tables
- Other hints and tips
After this webinar you will learn and understand:
- The benefits and best practice use of filtering when reporting
- How to set filtering when reporting
- CCH Practice Management data and useful functions when reporting