Learn from our experts to improve your utilisation of CCH Personal Tax.
Our live webinars aim to help you unlock the full potential of the CCH Central software suite, delivered by Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax.
This CCH Personal Tax webinar session has been designed for new and existing users of CCH Personal Tax, responsible for managing the process of the annual tax return cycle and production. Our facilitators will use live demonstrations to guide you through best practice examples to help you improve the efficiency, but also the accuracy of the tax return process. This includes an overview of the extensive tools and reports available in the CCH Personal Tax system. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions to address your common user issues.
Course programme content
- Tax return exclusions
- SA302, HMRC full computation and other reports
- The payment on account mail merge
- Trust returns and CGT additional information
- Partnerships hints on profit allocation and the use of Excel
- Submitting an amended tax return
- CAL1 rejections
- Validation error on CGT20
- Nil Gains
- DTA authorisation
- Using Workflow
- Other hints and tips
After this webinar you will learn and understand:
- Best practice use of features available within CCH Personal Tax
- How you can use the software to speed up of tax return production
- What tools are available to improve your tax return progress reporting
- The available CCH Software Support references