Learn from our experts to improve your utilisation of CCH Personal Tax.
Our live webinars aim to help you unlock the full potential of the CCH Central software suite, delivered by Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax.
This CCH Personal Tax webinar session has been designed for users who are responsible for managing the processes of confirming July payments on account, reporting on tax returns and online filing. Our facilitators will use live demonstrations to provide an overview of the production of a July payment on account letter via mail merge, various aspects of tax return reporting and the use of the online filing management tool. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions to address your common user issues.
Course programme content
- Introduction to the July payment on account letter
- Running a report and set up of the mail merge
- Hints and tips on e-mailing letters
- Reporting on specific sources of income or expenditure included in tax returns
- Looking at standard reports
- Online Filing management
- Other hints and tips
After this webinar you will learn and understand:
- Best practice use of mail merge function
- How use reporting for mail merge
- Manage online filing of tax returns
- A structured technique to improve your efficiency