CCH Personal Tax: The best practice webinar
Learn from our experts to improve your utilisation of CCH Personal Tax.
This 2-hour live webinar will help you unlock the software’s full potential by demonstrating best practice for a range of common scenarios, presented by Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax.
Designed for new and existing users of CCH Personal Tax responsible for managing the process of the annual tax return cycle and production, this course will provide a overview of the extensive tools and reports available in the CCH Personal Tax system as well as addressing common data entry issues. With live demonstrations of the software, our facilitators will guide you through best practice examples help you to improve the efficiency, but also the accuracy of the tax return process.
Course programme content
- Tax return exclusions
- SA302, HMRC full computation and other reports
- The payment on account mail merge
- Trust returns and CGT additional information
- Partnerships hints on profit allocation and the use of Excel
- Submitting an amended tax return
- CAL1 rejections
- Validation error on CGT20
- Nil Gains
- DTA authorisation
- Using Workflow
After this webinar you will learn and understand:
- Best practice use of features available within CCH Personal Tax
- How you can use the software to speed up of tax return production
- What tools are available to improve your tax return progress reporting
Times available on Monday 26th November:
- Morning webinar: 9.30 to 11.30
- Afternoon webinar: 2.00 to 4.00
Unable to make these dates?
Email our Professional Services team to discuss on-site training options or suggestions for future events and locations.