Are you making the most of CCH OneClick and its interfaces to CCH Central?
Join this 1-day seminar to see a full demonstration of how CCH OneClick works together with CCH Central. Building on feedback from client training sessions, with input from the Customer Success team, this one-day live seminar will focus on the lessons learned and help you to apply these common scenarios to your own firm.
- Database configuration – To maximise the features of an integrated CCH software suite you need to ensure your system is configured correctly – we’ll show you how.
- Use of Client Teams – Effective Client engagement is key to your firm’s success. The smart use of Client Teams helps with this – we’ll give advice on creating and maintaining your teams, using Responsibilities, and dealing with staff changes.
- Client activation – Learn how to tweak your system to help make the Client sign-up experience as smooth as possible.
- Sharing data – We’ll show you the best shortcuts to effective sharing of messages and documents with your Clients, from all the different areas of the CCH software suite.
- Features for Tax Teams – Using the Digital Tax Account and Digital Data Request can help streamline your Tax Team’s processes – we’ll share best practice tips.
- The Client Experience – To effectively support your Clients’ use of CCH OneClick you need to understand things from their point of view – we’ll show you everything from the Client angle.
- Features for Accounts Teams – Open Integration and VAT Filing are both features that can drive efficiency for your Accounts Team – this is an opportunity to learn how to get the best from these features.
Your presenters will be Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax. During this seminar you will have the opportunity to ask questions and to discuss the best practice examples in the context of your own practice.
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for the users of CCH OneClick, partners and administrators who are involved in planning, or responsible for implementing, their practice’s CCH Central Suite, as well as members of the practice development team.
9:00 Registration, teas and coffees
All timings are approximate. Lunch and all other refreshments, including morning and afternoon teas and coffees, are included.
Unable to make these dates or locations?
Email our Professional Services team to discuss on-site training options or suggestions for future events and locations.