CCH Document Management Webinar: Hot Topics for System Administrators
Learn from our experts to improve your utilisation of CCH Document Management.
Our live webinars aim to help you unlock the full potential of the CCH Central software suite, delivered by Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax.
This CCH Document Management webinar session has been designed for all new and existing users of CCH Document Management. After this course you will have a better understanding of the Archive and Destructions options in CCH Document Management. Our facilitators will use live demonstrations to provide a overview best practice around creating and managing document templates, and common queries around using the MS office plugins. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions to address your common user issues.
*Early Bird discount now available – reduced from £99 to £80*
Course programme content
- Understanding document archiving and destruction options in central
- Using the permission managed document centre options
- Defining archive and destruction periods based on document types
- Understanding document template options
- Best practice and commonly used merge fields
- Field codes in practice
- MS Office integration
- Understanding MS Outlook integration options with CCH DM
- Other hints and tips
After this webinar you will learn and understand:
- Best practice use of the CCH Document Management
- How to configure document archive and/or destruction inline with your practice policies
- All the elements involved with creating and managing document templates
- How CCH Document Management integrates with MS Office
- The benefits and best practice of the options of MS Outlook