Learn from our experts to improve your utilisation of CCH Document Management.
Our live webinars aim to help you unlock the full potential of the CCH Central software suite, delivered by Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax.
This CCH Document Management webinar session has been designed for new and existing users within a small practice. Our facilitators will use live demonstrations to provide an overview of the components of CCH Document Management within CCH Central and how you can make changes to suit your practice and its policies. Users will require system administrator permissions to CCH Document Management. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions to address your common user issues.
Course programme content
- Understanding CCH Document Management
- The Maintenance options
- Libraries and document types.
- Applying security to your CCH Document Management system
- Configuration keys for CCH Document Management
- An introduction to Document templates
- Other hints and tips
After this webinar you will learn and understand:
- Best practice on how to implement document management within your practice
- How to configure document management components in line with your practice policies
- The impact of making changes to your configuration