CCH Document Management Webinar: Best Practice for All
Learn from our experts to improve your utilisation of the CCH Document Management.
Our live webinars aim to help you unlock the full potential of the CCH software suite, delivered by Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax.
This CCH Document Management webinar session has been designed for all new and existing users of CCH Document Management, whether you are a new user looking for a refresher, or an existing user who needs further guidance on how to get the most out of their system as your document stores are growing. Our facilitators will use live demonstrations to provide a overview best practice around commonly used areas of the system. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions to address your common user issues.
*Early Bird discount now available – reduced from £99 to £80*
Course programme content
- Understanding the document centres and search panels
- Basic and Advanced searches
- When and how to use content searches
- Managing saved searches
- Personalising the document centre and saved layouts
- Making use of document previews
- Other hints and tips
After this webinar you will learn and understand:
- Best practice use of the CCH Document Management
- Using the system to search effectively via the basic, advanced and content searches
- How saved searches can be used for common or frequently search criteria both individually and across the practice
- The benefits of a personalised Document Centre layout across the document centre’s in CCH Central