Simplify and streamline your entire tax process
Learn from our experts to drive the optimisation of your tax processes using the integration between CCH Central, CCH Accounts Production, CCH iXBRL Review & Tag, CCH Corporation Tax and CCH Personal Tax. This 1-day live seminar will provide you with best practice knowledge and tools to help you improve the preparation and filing of financial statements, and tax returns for unincorporated and incorporated entities.
The seminar will be presented by Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions, discuss your common issues and work through best practice scenarios in the context of your own practice.
- Creation of accounting periods for Unincorporated and Incorporated entities
- Managing addresses and associations for, e.g. sole trader and Limited (FRS 102) entities
- Working with nominal data
- Making choices within the statutory database
- Reviewing financial statements prior to tagging
- Choices available for tagging, e.g. detailed profit and loss account
- Creation of Corporation tax return (CT600)
- Working within CCH Corporation Tax and links with CCH Accounts Production
- Creation of the Personal tax return (SA100)
- Working within CCH Personal Tax and links with CCH Accounts Production
- Online Filing choices – submissions to HMRC and Companies House
- Online Help and Support
Who should attend?
This seminar has been designed for those involved in preparing non-statutory, statutory accounts and tax returns.
9:00 Registration, teas and coffees
All timings are approximate. Lunch and all other refreshments, including morning and afternoon teas and coffees, are included.
Unable to make these dates or locations?
Email our Professional Services team to discuss on-site training options or suggestions for future events and locations.