Learn from our experts to improve your utilisation of the CCH Central.
Our live webinars aim to help you unlock the full potential of the CCH Central software suite, delivered by Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax.
This CCH Central webinar session has been designed for all existing administrators of CCH Central. Our facilitators will use live demonstrations to provide a overview of the importance of effective searches and using the tools available efficiently. This will include simple and advanced searches, saving searches for personal and company wide use. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions to address your common user issues.
*Early Bird discount now available – reduced from £99 to £80*
Course programme content
- Creating types category or field
- Identify personal data extra category or field
- Recording consent on extra category or field
- Bulk updating extra category type
- Updating field types including auto complete process
- Other hints and tips
After this webinar you will learn and understand:
- Best practice use of the CCH Central tool
- How the searches will assist with your practice efficiency
- A structured technique to improve your efficiency