Are you getting the most out of CCH Central? Book onto this one-day seminar to learn how to improve your utilisation of the software.
CCH Central’s deceptively simple user interface hides a wealth of features.
This one-day seminar will help you unlock CCH Central’s full potential by demonstrating best practice for a range of common scenarios.
The seminar will be presented by our professional services consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax. The one-day seminar format gives you the opportunity to ask questions and to discuss the best practice examples in the context of your own practice.
Who should attend?
This seminar has been designed for partners and administrators who are involved in planning, or responsible for implementing, their practice’s CCH Central database, as well as members of the marketing or practice development team.
Course programme content
- Reporting – Discover the key reports from CCH Central that will drive organisational success
- Advanced searches – Learn about advanced searching as an alternative to reporting
- Making database choices – How to set up and maintain your CCH Central database
- Using extra fields – How to filter and extract information for reporting and data mining.
- Client, contact and employee setup
- Mail merge and email merge
- Security – Setting user and client security (permissions, responsibilities and extra fields)
- GDPR – Identifying personal data and acquiring consent
- Managing data – Identify and fill gaps in your client, contact and association information
- Managing jobs – Learn how to set and sign off milestones and employee annual leave
- Win and retain clients – How to configure mail merge fields for your email marketing
- Updated features – Get the most out of CCH Central by using the new features introduced by recent updates, including: employee facsimile signatures; changes to the Association tab; additional mail merge and reporting fields; bulk update for security groups; drilling down on productivity graph; disable employee logins, disable employee timesheets
- Online help and support
Full location details and directions will be sent when you book your place.
All timings are approximate. Lunch and all other refreshments, including morning and afternoon teas and coffees, are included.
9:00 Registration, tea and coffee
Unable to make these dates or locations?
Email our professional services team to discuss on-site training options or suggestions for future events and locations.