Are you getting the most out of CCH Central?
Join our experts to learn how to maximise your utilisation CCH Central so you can drive greater efficiency for your practice.
Join this 1-day seminar to see a full demonstration of CCH Central’s wealth of features, and get best practice guidance that will help you unlock the software’s full potential for a range of common user scenarios.
- Reporting – key Smart reports from CCH Central that will drive organisational success.
- Making database choices – setting up the database correctly to get the most out of integration across the CCH software suite.
- Extra Fields – how to make it easier to filter and extract information for reporting and data mining in CCH Central.
- Managing data – identify and fill gaps in your client, contact and association information.
- Managing jobs – using Job Management to set milestones and complete schedules to use the employee planner for annual leave.
- Win and retain clients – setting up the additional mailmerge fields in CCH Central to maximise the effectiveness of your email marketing.
- Updated features – recent updates, including: employee facsimile signatures; changes to the Association tab; additional mailmerge and reporting fields (excluding workflow).
Your presenters will be Wolters Kluwer Professional Services Consultants who combine deep product knowledge and training expertise with real-world experience of accounting and tax. During this seminar you will have the opportunity to ask questions and to discuss the best practice examples in the context of your own practice.
Who should attend?
This seminar has been designed for partners and administrators who are involved in planning, or responsible for implementing, their practice’s Central database, as well as members of the marketing or practice development team.
9:00 Registration, teas and coffees
All timings are approximate. Lunch and all other refreshments, including morning and afternoon teas and coffees, are included.
Unable to make these dates or locations?
Email our Professional Services team to discuss on-site training options or suggestions for future events and locations.