BI Survey prize draw – June 2017
Terms and Conditions
PRIZES: 3 x £50 Amazon gift vouchers
The Promoter is: Wolters Kluwer (UK) Limited of 145 London Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 6SR.
- To enter and be eligible for the prize draw you must: (a) complete all mandatory questions for the online survey entitled BI Survey before 23.59 on 14 June 2017; and (b) enter your contact details at the end of the survey; and (c) successfully submit the survey to display the “thank you” page.
- By completing the online survey, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries through third parties or agents will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete Entries and these will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. No purchase is necessary.
- The 3 individual prizes are awarded separately and consist of 3 x £50 Amazon vouchers. Any one prize must be accepted as offered (including in respect of any additional terms and conditions applicable to the prize) and it cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other item of value whether in whole or in part. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion substitute cash value for any prize, or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- One winner for each Prize will be drawn at random from all valid Entries. The Promoter will endeavour to notify each of the winners (by email to the address used to submit an Entry) on 19 June 2017 or as soon as practicable thereafter and mutually agree the date and/or method of prize collection/delivery. The winner will be allowed a reasonable period of time to contact the Promoter (not exceeding 7 days from the date of notification) and provide any additional details reasonably requested by the Promoter in order to organise collection/delivery of the prize. If any of the winners fail to contact the Promoter within 7 days following notification the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate their Entry(ies) and draw another winner(s) at random from all other valid Entries.
- It is a condition of entry that entrants agree to receive future marketing emails, mailshots or other marketing communication from the Promoter and/or its group of companies. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe methods and/or instructions on such communications.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of each of the winners. If the Promoter is not reasonably satisfied with the identification form provided by the winner, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion allow the winner to provide an acceptable form of identification at a later date or to draw another winner from all valid Entries. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Entrants agree that, if they win any one of the Prizes, the Promoter will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their name, firm, title and other details for the purposes of announcing the winner(s) of the draw and for related promotional purposes. The name of the winners will be available on request submitted by any entrant by sending a stamped address envelope to: Marketing, Wolters Kluwer UK, 145 London Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 6SR.
- The Promoter hereby reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this prize draw if necessary due to any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which could affect the security, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage (including without limitation indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or business opportunity), or expense which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from the Promoter’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or the prizes awarded, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited as a matter of law in which case that liability shall be limited to the minimum extent lawfully permitted.
- Each entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claim for infringement of privacy and against any other claim whatsoever that may be brought or made against the Promoter and/or its group of companies resulting from the publication or use by the Promoter in any way of any Entry or an entrant’s details.
- Unless otherwise stated, this prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Promoter or their immediate family members.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.